Hi everyone, I'm Tiffeny and this is my brand new blog - I hope you all like it :) Please vote in the poll on the left side of the page to let me know what you think! On this blog I will be posting about life, fashion & beauty. Please follow & comment etc ...
As some of you may know I've been having a bad time of it lately, so some things I post may be from a while ago. I will catch you all up with what I've been doing! A couple of weeks ago I did some stripey nails on myself and I would like to share with you lot how they were done and a piccie of them. In the future I will take pictures throughout the whole process and not just of the finished product.
How to - Stripey nails! <3
Before starting pop the kettle on and grab a magazine :)
- Make sure nails are nice & clean, cuticles are pushed back and edges are smooth
- Apply a basecoat
- Stroke a stripe of lilac nail polish onto the very bottom of each nail
- Coat on a stripe of pink nail varnish as close to the lilac one as possible
- Next apply a blue stripe just above the pink
- Pop on a stripe of white, above the blue on the tips of the nails
- Now allow them to dry for a few minutes
- When they are sufficiently dry, apply a silver glitter over the stripes
- Once the glitter is dry, apply a top coat and allow to dry
- Clean up any messy bits using a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover
Voila, sexy stripey nails!
Please comment and let me know what you think of the nails and how I can improve my blog etc.
Oh and add me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/tiffeny.coles
Lots Of Love