Monday, 27 February 2012

How much do you spend on makeup monthly?


Hello Sweethearts! ♥


Hope you're all well :) As you may know alot of people have been asking me questions and like I said previously, I will be answering them via blog posts. Today I will be answering a question put to me by Anibani.

How much do you spend on makeup monthly?

Well to be honest this often varies quite dramatically. Lately I have been trying to spend alot less, as I am literally overrun with makeup (especially lipgloss!) I am going to do a full post on my makeup collection in the near future (complete with pictures ofcourse!), so I won't go into detail but basically I could open my own branch of Boots. Having said that, I can't resist the odd new bit so at the moment I would say I am spending around £30 per month. Obviously that changes If I'm on abit of a shopping spree, as all rational thoughts go out of the window and I usually end up spending more on makeup than clothes, shoes etc. I think I have a problem. Sometimes I go crazy and buy myself a high-end product which costs a small fortune, or sometimes I spend the same on a cheaper brand and get like 10 items for the same price! Before I started limiting my makeup buys I was spending £60 per month atleast, but I don't actually think my outgoings for cosmetics are that bad, considering I am a total makeup whore! What do you think?

Picture from We Heart It ♥

How much money do you spend on makeup each month?

If you would like to know more about me just ask in a comment below :)

I will answer any questions in a dedicated post and mention you and your blog ♥

9 comments:

  1. I'm spending less by using Beauty Box Swaps, but spending more on Beauty boxes lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pretty good since November since before i could easily spend £100 or so without batting an eyelid. But i've been trying to save but lusting after a few higher end products. God knows whats gunna happen when i have to be a real adult and pay rent and bills and things! :P

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've managed to cut it down to about £20 per month on makeup and I'm trying to use up some of my old products rather than just buying new ones all the time.

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog on Monday Beauties blog hop. New follower! :)

    On a avg month probably somewhere around $30ish (sometimes less, sometimes more)... I've spent well over that this month though so it varies. At least $12 every month though because I get the Beauty Army box.

    Melissa
    http://t-g-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much! I need to cut down, cancelled two beauty boxes so far x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to spend so much on make up, it was insane. The money I earnt would almost all go towards make up and beauty products. But now, since I'm at uni I've cut down A LOT. I do still spend but I research products before I go out to buy them so I know whether it'll be worth the money, since in the UK you can't return used items..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spend way way way too much on makeup. Mostly nail varnish, really, and beauty boxes. I need to cut down! Mind, I have been a bit mo9re restrained lately...

    www.bdpworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. well.. if i tell u in terms of dollars I spend more or less 20 to 25.. this month was exception though.. coz my husband went to dubai and I asked him to purchase a lot of stuff which we dont get here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im spending way to much on makeup!! HAHA:)

    Please check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)