What you will need
White nail polish
Pink nail polish
Blue nail polish
1. Ensure the nails are clean and free of polish.
2. Gently push back the cuticles (optional)
3. Shape and file the nail edge (optional)
4. Paint each nail white and allow to dry.
5. Do a couple of strokes on each nail with the pink polish and allow to dry.
6. Do a couple of strokes on each nail with the blue polish and allow to dry.
7. For a long lasting effect apply top coat (optional)
This is fantastic is you want quick and easy, yet funky looking nails :) There is no such thing as making a mistake with this, as the art is random and there is no set pattern.
If you are trying to do nail art and it goes wrong you can turn it into an abstract design by adding different coloured strokes of polish to the nails.
Try with any colours you wish and see what you come up with, let your creativity flow ♥
Have you tried doing anything like this before & what do you think of this look?