Each week I am going to do a 'how to' post and since I got nail wraps in my christmas stocking and they can be tricky to apply I decided to do a post about these this week.
What you will need
1. Ensure the nails are clean and free of polish.
2. Gently push back the cuticles.
3. Shape and file the nail edge.
4. Select the wrap size that best suits your nail and remove from the backing sheet.
5. Apply from the bottom of the nail, pressing evenly to the top and trim if necessary.
6. Fold over the excess part of wrap and file off using a downward motion.
7. Apply a top coat for a longer lasting effect.
Tip - If The wraps don't seem to be sticking to your nail very well, try applying a little heat - a blast with the hair dryer is ideal!
To remove the wraps simply peel off and use nail polish remover to get rid of any excess adhesive.
In the pack of nail wraps I used, you got 16 wraps so I'm going to keep the ones I didn't need and in the future just put them on a couple of nails and paint the rest for a funky twist :)
Have you tried nail wraps & what do you think of them?