I was over the stars with the response I got from last weeks How to: Nail Wraps post, so thanks everyone! :) This week I am going to do a tutorial on the lip tattoo, but be warned they can be very tricky to get right.
What you will need
Face cloth, sponge or cotton wool balls
1. Ensure your lips are clean of any makeup/products.
2.Place the top lip stencil on your top lip and open your mouth to 'ahh' position.
3. Measure to correct length and trim the excess from both sides.
4. Place the stencil back on your top lip and measure the height to your inner lip, stay just outside your natural lip line. Trim the excess width.
5. Remove the clear cover from the printed side of the stencil and place the sticky side on your top lip.
6. Smooth with your finger from the centre, to the edges with your mouth in the 'ahh' position.
7. Apply water onto the back of the transfer using a face cloth, sponge or cotton wool ball. I used a face cloth.
8. Make sure the back is thoroughly wet and wait for approximately 40 seconds.
9. Gently peel off the back, wet your lips and smooth out any creases.
10. Allow to dry for approximately 5 minutes, then repeat on the bottom lip.
Tip - For added glam apply a nice gloss over your lip tattoo!
To remove the lip tattoo simply soak the lips with baby oil, wait approximately 90 seconds and then wipe off.
In the pack of lip tattoos I used you got 3 in the pack. I'm not sure where they were from or how much they were, as I got them in my christmas stocking :)
Celebrites wearing lip tattoos
Have you tried lip tattoos & do you like them?