Saturday 28 January 2012

The nail polish tag! x

Hello my lovelies!

This is the Nail Polish Tag :) Aly from Seven Things Beauty tagged me, so thankyou hunnie :) Below are the rules for the tag and my answers. I also tagged people but you can still do this even if you weren't mentioned specifically!


Rules

1) Answer the following questions.

2) Send the tag onto 5 other bloggers.

3) Make sure the 5 bloggers you passed the tag onto know about it.


Questions

1) How many nail polishes do you have?
I only have around 40 at the moment, because I've just had a huge clearout. I had tons that were like years old and they just couldn't hold on any longer! I also had alot of colours I had never used or only used once etc. I keep my polishes in 3 cute little cosmetic bags at the moment, It's kinda great not needed as much storage anymore!


2) What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
At the moment I love Jessica, but my favourite changes all the time :)

 

3) Do you like or hate crackle polish?
I love it! My favourite is the black Barry M one, but OPI's is great too!

 

4) What was the brand of your very first nail polish?
Ooh god I can't really remember, but it was probably gallery colours.

 

5) If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called?
Ermm how about Just Tiffeny? I could have a nail polish line, clothing range, perfume ... Reach for the stars! :P

 

6) What nail polish color do not look good on you?
I don't really like dark colours on myself.

 

7) What nail polish shades do look good on you?
Any pinks :)

 

8) Name 2 of your nail art best friends.
#1 - Beauty Formulas nail dry spray
#2 - Glass nail file

 

9) What is the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
The christmas before last my fiance got me some No7 nail polishes and I was really impressed with the colours he chose. He is a man after all :P

 

10) Make a speech about the blogger than gave you this award.
Aly is great, as is her blog :) Her posts are always really interesting and on wednesday she was chosen as bloggers.com featured blogger of the day! Click here to check out her fabulous blog ♥

 

Who do I tag?

Danielle from Tinks Tales
Rachael from Island Girl Insights


Please leave me your link if you do this :)


2 comments:

Leave a comment and make my day :)