Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tuesday The Thirteenth.


Morning ladies! Today I would like to introduce you to something new that i am hoping will become a weekly feature on my blog ...


All you have to do is comment below with a question you would like me to answer and every monday I will answer the questions left for me on the previous weeks post ♥ The questions can be about anything really - beauty, my relationship, family & life in general or even just something totally random so ask away! :)


30 Day Beauty Challenge
Day 11 - Bag You Want To Have

I would love to own either the modalu pippa grab bag or the hermes birkin bag





Advent Calender - Day 13

I needed a white polish, so i'm really chuffed with this :)


Thanks for reading :)

Don't forget to follow!


2 comments:

  1. Both purses look great. If I had to choose I'd probably choose the hermes birkin bag just because the color is different :)

    Great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want the pippabag in shark!! It's gorgeous... N the meantime I settled for the wallet. I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)