Sunday 25 March 2012

11 Questions Tag #3

Hey Cuties!

Hope you're all well and good :) Recently Aly from Seven Things Beauty and Jess from Jess Loren x both tagged me in the '11 questions' tag that has been doing the rounds. As you will have noticed I have already done this tag more than once, so this time around I'm not going to do the 11 things about me or tag others to do it. I am simply going to answer the questions that each of the girls asked. I hope you're not disappointed that I'm not doing the whole thing, I just don't want to bore your socks off!!

Here are links to my previous '11 questions' posts.



Questions from Aly

How long have you been blogging?
Around 5 months.

What is one thing you really regret?
I don't regret anything.

What is your motto?
What goes around comes around.

What are you most afraid of?
Spiders.

Who is one celebrity that you don't like?
Kim Kardashian.

What qualities do you look for in a friend?
I like to make friends with people that are open-minded, kind and generous. A good sense of humour is a must!

Is their anything that you wish you had done before, but now think it is too late?
Not that I can think of ...

What is your favorite book?
I love the harry potter and twilight books, couldn't possibly pick a fave!

Do you watch movies at home or in theaters?
Both.

What time do you have to get up in morning?
Usually about 8.30am.

What is your favorite thing in the sky? Moon, stars, airplanes...
I think stars are really pretty :) 

Questions from Jess
What 3 items could you not live without?
My blackberry, Teddy bear and Photo's.

 Who is your style icon?
To be honest I don't really have one, but Miranda Kerr always look amazing.

What is your fondest memory?
I had a great childhood, so any from when I was little really :)

What currently non existant beauty product would you invent if you could?
A perfume that changes with your mood ...

 Do you agree with cosmetic surgery?
To a certain extent ... I think cosmetic surgery should be used as a last resort only.

Why did your start your blog?
I thought blogging looked like fun and decided to give it a go!

 Maxi skirt or mini skirt?
Maxi all the way!

 What is your favourite item of jewellery?
I love earrings :)

 What car would you most like to drive?
A Lamborghini.

Where in the world would you holiday if money was no object?
I would travel to every state in the US :)

What would you say is your best feature?
Erm my personality?


Hope you enjoyed reading!

I love doing these kinds of tag posts, so feel free to tag me :)


4 comments:

  1. Great post, nice to get to know more about you (I'm tres nosey) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to every state in the US is on my list of things to do too (when I'm rich of course haha!)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if I win the lottery you can come with me! :P xx

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day :)