Thursday 8 March 2012

Interview with Angela-Marie!!!


Hello Lovelies!

It's that time of the week again, interview time! Today I would like to introduce you to the beautiful Angela-Marie from The Beauty Belle :)



Questions

1. When and why did you first start blogging?
I started in about August 2011, so not THAT long ago really, it feels like a lot longer!! And i had an urge to for a long time before then because i've been a big fan of reading blogs for a while and i'm such a beauty addict, it was just quite daunting to start with, thinking would anyone like it/read it, but luckily everyone's been so wonderful to me! So i'd say if you're thinking of doing one then do it! Everyone is really so lovely :)

2. What do you like most about blogging?
All the lovely comments from my followers :) And it makes me feel better about my sometimes excessive spending!

3. Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
oooh...not that i can think of to be honest!! It's very fun for me and that's why i do it, if it wasn't fun or i started to dislike it i'd stop.

4. What do you think of my blog?
I think it's great, very well laid out, a clean and simple design but still personal and you get the feeling it's a friend talking to you about products rather than a reviewer!

5. Who/what inspires your blog?
I guess i inspire my blog! What i feel like doing, what i'm loving lately, and also my followers too, without them it'd just be me blogging to myself, which would make me mad! haha.

6. What do you use to take pictures for your blog?
Olympus VG-120, in bright blue!

7. Do you or would you work with pr companies?
As long as it's a product that ties in with the theme of my blog and they were prepared for me to give a honest review, warts and all! I have dealt with some before and they've all been very understanding about that.

8. Do you or intend to hold giveaways on your blog?
I held one when i reached 100 followers, it was a lovely experience of giving something back :)

Favourites

Beauty product:
Vaseline, i literally couldn't live without it because dry lips is a pet peeve of mine!!

Hair product:
Toughyyy but i'd have to say Label M Resurrection Style Dust, it lasts FOREVER and really gives my hair oomph!

Blog:
Secret Diary Of A Fashion Journalist i LOVE her blog, she seems like someone i could imagine myself getting on with in real life too, which is what i look for in my blogs!

Website:
At the moment it's www.funnyexam.com SO HILARIOUS, check it out :)

Magazine:
Heat magazine, i love it's irreverent writing style.

Food:
I love so much food it's hard to choose!! haha but at the moment it has to be Greggs chargrilled chicken sandwiches, yummmm!

Film:
Sleepless In Seattle <3 siiiiiiiigh, so amazing.

Music:
My favourite singer is probably Colbie Caillat, check her out she's amazing! But i love so many different bands and singers it's hard to choose definitely.

This or that

Opi or Essie:
OPI, i own no Essie!

Mac or YSL:
Ooooh....Mac, just because it's more affordable than YSL, which is crazy expensive! But so is Mac for me haha i'm a drugstore girl!!

Barbie or Sindy:
Barbie of courseeee.

Facebook or Twitter:
Twitter! A year ago i'd never have thought i'd say that!

Newspapers or Books:
Books, newspapers make me sad, so much baddd stuff happening in the world!

Pizza or Pasta:
ooooh tough!! Have to go pizza though, just for the variety of toppings! FYI, my favourite is BBQ chicken pizza, NOM.

Staying in or Going out:
It dependsssss how i'm feeling but on the whole i'd say staying in, a night in with a takeaway, my cat and boyf and a New Girl marathon on tv is a perfect night for me!

Rock or Rap:
Ooooh probably rap!


Finish this sentence

You should visit my blog because ... me and my followers would be ever so pleased to meet you :)

Links

Twitter @angelamb09

Thanks so much for letting me interview you! Great answers :)

If you would let me interview you, simply comment below leaving your email address or email me at candystripe_princess@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. i wouldn't mind if you would interview me.. This is such an amazing way to get to know people. Keep doing this hun.

    Email: antiquepurple@gmail.com
    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for this!! :) you're a star!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)