Wednesday 7 March 2012

Face of the day!!!


Hello Beauties!

Hope you are all well :) Yesterday I went to the hairdressers for my regular cut & blow and into town to do abit of shopping. I make abit more of an effort when I'm going out and about, so decided I would pop up a little FOTD. Hope you like ♥


Face:
Collection 2000 Concealer
Garnier BB Cream
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Avon Colourtrend Final Touch Pressed Powder

Cheeks:
Avon Colourtrend Shimmering Lip & Cheek Balm

Eyes:
Accessorize Eye Shadow Palette
Avon Colourtrend Pencil Play Eyeliner
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara

Brows:
Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph
No7 The Essentials Palette
Vaseline

Lips:
MUA Lipstick in No4
Lipcote

I also spritzed some hair spray over my entire face to help set my makeup.


What do you think of my FOTD?


10 comments:

  1. Your eyes look amazing! The colour really suits you :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) I tagged you for a tag that I made up!
    http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/03/colors-of-rainbow-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun :) Cool! I'll do the tag as soon as have a min, thankss xoxo

      Delete
  3. Did i just read that right "I also spritzed some hair spray over my entire face to help set my makeup". Does that work?? which hair spray do you use? you look beautiful..

    follow my blog
    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you read it right! I use a cheap hairspray from Superdrug's own brand, It totally works! Thankyou so much sweetie xxx

      Delete
    2. I will be sure to give it a try..

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day :)