Saturday 24 March 2012

My favourite foundation! ♥


Hello again!

Two posts in one day, you are getting a treat! ;) As you know I have been answering questions put to me by you and today I shall be answering a question asked by I told you honey.

What foundation do you use and do you recommend it?

I am always chopping and changing foundations, but currently I am using Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation and I love it!! It is very reasonably priced and gives a flawless finish. I would definately recommend it!

Click here to see my full review :)


What is your favourite foundation?

Let me know :)


10 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'm using the even better foundation by clinique just now. Quite impressed with it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never tried that! I'm always trying different ones, so will add that to my list hehe :P x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this post, I've been debating about whether or not to get this foundation and now i seem convinced its good thank you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite foundation right now is Clarins Skin Illusion:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Clarins one, may have to invest ;)

      Delete
  4. The Rimmel foundation sounds good!

    My favourite foundation of the moment is the Bare Minerals one in fair - it's very natural!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using Maxfactor Colour adapt which is good also really like L'Oreal True Match
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of Max Factor to be honest, the L'Oreal one is fab though! :) xoxo

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day :)