Wednesday 14 March 2012

Moroccan Oil Review ♥


Morning Lovelies!

Hope you're all well :) Today I have a review of Moroccan Oil for you. Being honest, over the the last few years I have hammered my hair. It has been dyed every colour you can think of, straightened to death and basically just neglected. A few of months ago I started going to a new hairdresser and she introduced me to Moroccan Oil. She uses it on my hair when I go for my regular cut + blow and I finally decided it was time to invest in a bottle to use at home.



The Low Down:

'A unique ultra-light formula rich in antioxidant argan oil that instantly absorbs into hair to immediately enhance manageability, shine and deliver long term conditioning without leaving residue.'

The Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum), Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone

The Packaging:

The glass bottle that Moroccan Oil comes in is fairly simple, yet elegant. I love the look of it and feel proud to see it sitting on my bathroom shelf. The product comes with a pump, which makes decanting just the right amount of oil incredibly easy. It also comes with a lid, which is ideal for travelling.


How to use it:

I simply wash my hair as normal and then apply a two of pumps of Moroccan Oil to towel-dryed hair. Once I have blowdried I apply one more pump.

The Product:

Moroccan Oil smells absolutely beautiful and is the perfect consistency for this kind of product. After using this oil, my hair always looks and feels fabulous - so shiny and healthy! I half-expected it to make my hair greasy, but it didn't and instead left me with gorgeous soft and smooth locks, without a hint of frizz in sight! Moroccan Oil has drastically improved the condition of my hair (I believe it is helping it to grow too!) and I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that this is the best hair product I have ever used.


Conclusion:

Okay so if you hadn't already guessed, I recommend Moroccan Oil 110% and if you haven't already tried it you must!! You can purchase it from the official website by clicking here or at your local salon. At £30 a pop it's not cheap, but it is sooo worth it and will last ages. I love Moroccan Oil - It truly is a wonder product and gets a well-deserved 10/10 from me :)


Have you tried this product?







24 comments:

  1. Totally agree with this review!! L'Oreal does a similar kind of oil called Mystic Oil which is cheaper if you needed a cheaper alternative - does the same thing as Moroccan Oil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I might have to give mystic oil a try too :)

      Delete
  2. I've been quite interested in trying this. My hairdresser introduced me to a product called Orofluido over a year ago and I love it. I'm just wondering if they're both pretty similar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I've been meaning to try this for so long!
    Great review girl!! :)

    http://www.whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try this, I've heard so many good reviews about it!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. moroccan oil is amazing couldn't live without it
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review may have to try this too! found you on the blog hop :-) now following! xx

    www.laurentfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definately should try it! Thanks for following :) xx

      Delete
  7. It is amazing stuff. True wonder product.
    You can get some cheaper alternatives, the Vo5 one is pretty good, and there are a few wholesalers who do different versions which basically contain the same ingredients.
    xx

    http://www.klghairadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely :) I really want to try some of this stuff on my hair it's drying out a bit now it's so long! I awarded you! http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/2012/03/award-love.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you should get yourself some hun or even one of the cheaper alternatives that people have mentioned ^^ Thanks for the awards! :) xxx

      Delete
  9. Thanks for following, hon! you have a wonderful blog and I'm following you too!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tiffeny,
    great review! I can't live without my Moroccan oil. I've given you the Laine Blogger Award,
    http://keepcalmandpolishon.blogspot.com/2012/03/laine-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it?! Aww thankyou for the award :D

      Delete
  11. I thik I want to try this, but i'm not really sure as I currently use the Vo5 one and I swear it's made my hair coarser and less manageable?! It would be quite an expensive mistake xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the vo5 one, so can't comment on that. Morrocan Oil works great on my hair, all I can suggest is see if anyone you know has some for you to try before you buy :) xx

      Delete
  12. I've been meaning to try Moroccan Oil and finally decided to buy it after reading your review and my hair feels amazing after using it. I bought it at The Luxe List and they shipped it really fast as I got it 2 days later. Keep up the great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm so glad you like it as much as me :) Thanks hun! xoxo

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day :)