Sunday 11 March 2012

What I'm looking forward to when I get married!!!

Hey Darlings!

As you know, I have been answering questions put to me by my beautiful followers and today I am answering a question from Krystyna :)

What are you most looking forward to when you are married?

Everything!! I can't wait to be Mrs O'Brien ♥ Me and Phil have been together for 4 years (engaged for 2 years) but we don't actually live together yet so it will be lovely waking up together each morning, having cuddles, eating breakfast together - all the little things that couples enjoy :) We haven't set a date for our wedding yet, as we want to wait until we can afford our perfect day. We love eachother and know it's not how much you spend on the day that counts, but we'd still really like an amazing day to celebrate our love :) We have never been on a proper holiday together so it would be really nice if we could jet off somewhere for our honeymoon :) I look forward to starting our own little family ♥ I couldn't imagine myself with anybody else and getting married is just the next step in the journey of our lives together :)


Ask me anything!!!
Comment below :)

14 comments:

  1. you guys are soo cute... I wish you all the best love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest post ever... So happy for you, you two are lovely :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah such a gorgeous couple :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this post is so cute, I've been engaged for about a year and a half now, its just saving for a wedding but you can make it as cheap or as expensive as you want :)
    you two look perfect together hun :)



    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :) I know what you mean, our wedding won't be MEGA expensive but will cost a bob or two :p lol. I can't wait to set a date and start planning and looking at dresses, cakes etc xoxo

      Delete
  5. Getting married is an amazing step ad it really means a lot. I know that everybody has got a different opinion and some people say that you don't need to get married to be committed... But I think that marriage means a lot more than being partners living together. I got married, than planned and had a baby and I am a happy and proud wife! I can tell you now... You will feel soooo proud to be a WIFE :) but it takes some time to get used to saying husband instead of fiancĂ© or boyfriend ;) and just like you said, you don't need to spend a fortune to make the day special. Me and my husband only spent about £4000 and our wedding was beautiful.
    It sounds like you found a perfect match, I hope your wedding will be amazing and I wish you and you fiancée all the best and lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look so cute together! Congrats on your engagement and future wedding!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou chick, I will check yours out now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)