Saturday 31 March 2012

March Favourites! ♥


Morning Cupcakes!

How gutted are you to see rain? I'm devastated :( Back to good old english weather we go! Ateast I got a tan from the few nice days we had though, I'm brown as a berry :p hehe.

Anyways I've decided to start a new feature on my blog ... On the last day of each month I will be doing a post on my favourite products from that month. As today is 31st March I shall start from now :)

In no particular order, here are my favourite products from this month ♥

Garnier BB Cream
Love this product :) I've been using samples all month, but fully intend to purchase!

Picture taken from Pinterest


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
To see my full review click here



MUA Lipsticks
These are so much better than many of the high-end lippies! Reviews coming soon.

Picture taken from We Heart It


Moroccan Oil
To see my full review click here



GOSH Click 'n' Conceal
To see my full review click here



Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
To see my full review click here



Johnson's Baby Oil
I have been using this non-stop while it's been sunny to help me tan. Naughty I know!

Picture taken from Google


Which products have you been loving this month?

Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. I love my Bubblegum lip scrub! I have to try hard not to eat it haha!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @FCassandraBlog

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)