Friday 9 March 2012

Dove review!!!


Evening Lovelies!

Hope you are all well :) Tonight I'm going to tell you all about the latest hair product I have tried, which is Dove hair therapy - Conditioner and Treatment.



What it says on the tube

- Nourishing oil care

- Express treatment conditioner, with weightless nutri-oils

- Advanced care and repair for beautiful hair

- Next generation of conditioner, with a golden ribbon of treatment inside

- Instant deep nourishment, smoothes even extra dry and frizzy hair

- 3x the nourishing power of a conditioner

What I did

I followed the instructions on the back of the tube and used this product after shampooing, instead of my regular conditioner. I left it on my hair for one minutes and then rinsed it off.

What I thought

The packaging is a nice and simple, white and gold tube with clear writing and instructions. It is easy to use and I was really impressed with the colour of the conditioner - it comes out in peach and white stripes!! The product smells lovely, as do all of the Dove products I have tried before and it also has a beautiful, creamy consistency.

Now don't get me wrong this is a nice conditioner and is pleasant enough to use, but I wouldn't class it as a 'treatment' and I wouldn't say it was any more nourishing than Dove's other conditioners. I have fairly dry hair and this product left it feeling soft and smooth, but no more so than the rest of thier range.

All in all I do like this product - my favourite thing  about it being the stripey formula :) I am a Dove fan, but I still prefer my Schwarzkopf Gliss Conditioner.

I would rate this product a respectable 7/10


Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?
Let me know!


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. It's an average conditioner... And that's it! I tried last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True it does not do much for the hair.

    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)