Monday 19 March 2012

The bloke behind the beauty blogger!!!


Hello my lovelies!

Hope you all had a fab weekend! Today I have something a little bit different for you all - an interview with my fella! I saw a similar tag thing on Nail Laquer Addict and just tweaked it abit for my own purposes hehe :p Enjoy ladies and gents!




Please introduce yourself.
Hello there, I am Phil O'Brien and I am engaged to Tiffeny.

Okay, that was easy-ish. Now for some more probing questions. What do you think about the fact that your fiancee has a beauty blog and is obsessed with all things beauty?
It's what she likes doing, as long as she is happy with it so am I.

What is your favorite color polish that she has worn?
A while back she did her nails black and white, using those cracked-effect polishes, after I had given her the idea :p We nicknamed it 'the twilight look'

Do you happen to know the name of that polish or is it just a colour to you?
Dont have a clue, but the black one was from superdrug and the white one was from boyes ...

What's the craziest thing you've done for your partner in the name of her beauty obsession?
Had a manicure and let her pluck my eyebrows (ouch!!)

What are the benefits, if any in your opinion, of having a fiancee that has a beauty obsession?
She keeps herself in tiptop shape.

What are the most annoying things, if any in your opinion, of having a lady that has a beauty obsession?
Taking 6 hours to get ready.

What makeup and fashion products do you like on your girl?
Turn around, give your head a wobble and come back to me with a sensible question! Makeup is makeup.

Here's your opportunity to win over the hearts and hands of hundreds of girls: say something nice about your fiancee.
She is amazing and I will stand by her no matter what because I love her <3 xxxxxxx

Okay now that this is concluding, any last thoughts or comments you'd like your girl's readers to know about her?
Please just keep following her blog, as I think she's doing an amazing job and she cant do all this without the support of you lot :)


Aww what a cutie eh?! ♥

Feel free to pinch this for your own man to fill in, just make sure you leave me links so I can have a read (and giggle!!)

11 comments:

  1. Ahh thats so cute :D you can tell how much he loves you!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute!
    I love reading this, it makes me giggle xx
    am happy for you & phil ^^
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I actually did an inspirational post on my blog nataliece.blogspot.com Please Comment!( I also have a banner of deezee.pl on my blog would you mind clicking it for me to win the giveaway sponsorship) it'd mean the world to me so that I could make a giveaway for you my lovely followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is sweet, especially the 'if it makes her happy' comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is a very cute post! He seems super nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea im sooo gna do this but can imagine wot wayne will say about me he calls me dippy with her lippy! X

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)