Saturday 24 March 2012

Blog Award #15! ♥


Afternoon Lovelies!

How are you all today? Well I hope :) I'm here to tell you all that I recently got another blog award! Candace from Keep Calm And Polish On has awarded me the Laine Blogger Award. Thankyou so much hun :)


The Rules
1) Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2) Blog about your award.
3) Give this award to 5 bloggers & let them know you gave it to them.

The Nominees
 

Can't believe I now have 15 blog awards!!

Feel free to keep sending them this way ;) hehe.


5 comments:

  1. Ah thank you so much :D

    I really really appreciate it :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! Thank you so much!!!! You deserve all 15 awards :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on yet another well deserved blog award. =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)